The primary goal is to sell.
So, if you want to get more leads, hence more chances of selling, you would want to use some services like the push notifications.
Now, since that is the case, I would ask you to follow me as we walk through the top 20 push notifications services you can leverage on and get your business from here to there; rocking the top of the chart.
- 1 What is a Push Notification?
- 2 Types of Push Notifications
- 3 What Then Are these Push Notifications Services?
- 4 1. DaoPush
- 5 2. Aimtell
- 6 3. Kumulos
- 7 4. Leanplum
- 8 5. Pushwoosh
- 9 6. Mapp
- 10 7. WebEngage
- 11 8. Catapush
- 12 9. Airship
- 13 10. OneSignal
- 14 11. SWRVE
- 15 12. Braze
- 16 13. FoxPush
- 17 14. Taplytics
- 18 15. Amazon SNS (Simple Notification Service)
- 19 16. Batch
- 20 17. IBM Mobile Push Notification
- 21 18. SendPulse
- 22 19. VWO Engage
- 23 20. PushBots
- 24 Conclusion
What is a Push Notification?
Push notifications are those messages that pop-up on your screens when you’re are using your mobile phones or computer, that you’re likely to click.
These messages are for promotional purposes and they do not come from the applications installed on your device.
Therefore, they are from websites which we had performed actions on and subscribed for push notification.
Push notifications are usually very informative and they serve as reminders.
They contain links, images, and a message designed in such a way that it is peculiar to the users and their type of device.
These services are sometimes mistaken for SMS but they are different. But an SMS is a message sent through a mobile network and not through the web.
It is used to send a message to those users that do not have a mobile application.
Push notifications on the other hand are messages and notifications sent over the web from a server. The mobile application incites the user to get these push notifications.
Types of Push Notifications
There are different types of Push notifications that can be used differently. Most definitely, they can be used purposefully to grow your business.
1. Promotion Push Notifications
The promotion push notifications are used to inform users about the promotional activities that your business is currently carrying out.
Activities such as sales, exclusive deals and offers, giveaways, Black Friday, and the likes of them.
Push Notifications can be used in announcing information to your users. They are an effective way of getting information across to users amidst their busy schedules. The announcement push notification is used to do that.
This Push Notification type is used to remind customers about their abandoned carts and probably convince them to go back to their shopping.
Push notification can be used to get the attention of the user. They are made to cause the user to open the app.
Do People Need These Notifications? If Yes, then Why?
- People have so many applications on their mobile devices and most times they tend to forget how many applications they have running.
- This makes them miss out on the numerous offers and updates on the applications.
- These Push notifications come in handy, in situations like this. They serve as reminders to the users.
Now, there are push notification service providers that help in the sending of these push notifications. Read along as we find out.
What Then Are these Push Notifications Services?
DoaPush is a new rising tech entity that advertises and lets producers monetize their products and sell them through push notifications.
Features of DaoPush
- It is easily integrated with any source of sales traffic.
- Its base of subscribers is usually regularly streamlined. Sparring mode for sending to users.
- The statistics of the platform is updated every 15 to 20 minutes.
- Their method is fast.
- Honest moderation of method of advertisements.
- You could have as low as $5 as your entry budget.
- The traffic is highly convertible.
- The return on investment (ROI) is as high as 400%.
- Plenty of tested landings in all verticals and geo with localized translations.
Aimtell is a web and mobile push notification organization founded in 2015 in southern California, US. From the time of founding to this very date, the company has recorded over 5 billion Push Notifications to its name.
Aimtell is very emphatic about the security of the privacy of the client’s information. In addition to its major functions of Push Notifications, the organization also offers 3rd party incorporation, conversion tracking, subscriber handle, dynamic notifications, team management capabilities, custom branding and so much more.
Features of Aimtell
- The plans are: Starter plan ($29/ month), Basic ($50/ month), Plus ($100/ month), custom pricing.
- Advanced segmentation based on web page views, mobile/desktop device information, geo-location data, events, and more.
Kumulos is a platform for performance management for mobile app and software development companies. One of the top features of Kumulos is that it provides Push Notification that comes with the ability to personalize it for a particular brand. It makes use of White Label for its Performance Management.
Features of Kumulos
- There are specific packages but the regular amount is $50/ month.
- It monitors the results directly in the Push Notifications dashboards of the White Label.
- It sees delivery and open rates broken out by time and platform.
- It sends the background data with your notifications to make changes to the app.
- The scheduled Push Notifications Messages are localized to the time zone.
- It creates productive segments, filters, and channels to get to the right audience at the right time.
- Utilizes the Kumulos API to automate push notifications messages based on the activities on the app.
This push notification service stands out in terms of personalization and automation. The user interface can be customized to the specific brand.
This automatically changes some features and this depends greatly on the attitude of the user. Leanplum offers to push notification to app developers to aid change, engage, and keep their users.
Features of Leanplum
- It has a demo, for testing.
- It can increase app use by up to 9.7 times and it increases app revenue by 7 times.
- It is one of the few push notification services that allow the use of emojis for the push notifications.
- It provides its users with info about their pricing plans upon request of the user.
Pushwoosh was founded in 2011 in Washington, US. They provide campaigns, in-app messaging, performance analysis, and so on.
Features of Pushwoosh
- Deep Linking
- In-app messaging
- Multi-Language support
- Demo is available
- Support all development platforms.
Mapp offers in-app plugins to provide app publishers with ways to interact with their users. Mapp also offers Data Management Platforms (DMP).
Features of Mapp
- Deep Linking tech support
- Server to server integration.
WebEngage is an India based marketing automation company. It was founded in 2011. WebEngage offers various services including Push Notifications, email, web message, web push, SMS message, etc.
Features of WebEngage
- Cross-channel engagement
- Hyper personalization.
Catapush is an app push notification and a web company. It was founded in Italy in 2015 by Davide Marrone and Luigi Orsi. Catapush empowers companies with a bi-communicational system.
This sends data-driven transactional web and Push notifications. Each message that is sent is assigned a real-time status. One of its major advantages over its competitors is that it offers companies real-time communication with its customers.
Features of Catapush
- It can push over 100 thousand messages simultaneously.
- It can perform a Bi-communicational system of communication.
- It bases on transactional push notifications.
- It has both Android and Apple support.
Airship was founded in 2009. It is a platform that mixes push notification, analytics, in-app messaging, targeting features. The work with all types of businesses and organizations. They have outstanding companies too.
Airship manages to push over 75 billion messages a month for 2 billion active app installs.
Features of Airship
- High-security level.
- Pricing is available but only under request.
This is a push notifications company that was established in 2014. It is capable of sending both mobile and web push notification and email. It contains almost all the features one could need or ask for and that is why most developers make use of it.
Features of OneSignal
- A/B testing
- Full API
- It is used by over 300k developers.
- Delivery schedule.
- Data input & export.
SWRVE is one of the fastest rising mobile marketing organizations. It customizes the features of the push notifications like sound, alerts, etc.
It works for highly rated companies such as Sony and Warner Bros. The SWRVE has gone through about four funding.
Features of SWRVE
- Local time push notifications delivery support.
- Analytics tools to do A/B testing.
Braze was formerly known as AppBoy, it is also a marketing automation company. It was founded in 2011. It features a sophisticated user profile system, advanced customer segmentation, and multi-channel messaging like push notification, in-app messages.
Features of Braze
- Action-based delivery
- Xamarin OS support
- Intelligent push messages delivery
- Message personalization.
FoxPush is a push notifications company found In 2016. It supports push notifications across smartphones, tablets, and desktops. It can send push notifications within seconds.
Features of FoxPush
- It supports emojis in push notification messages.
- The process of setting up is easy and quick
- Advanced targeting
- Instant delivery
- Multi-browser support
Taplytics is a push notification, A/B testing, and analytics platform.
Features of Taplytics
- Geolocation support to send push notifications to certain locations.
- Demo account
- Advanced analytics
- A/B testing
- Advanced segmentation
15. Amazon SNS (Simple Notification Service)
Amazon SNS was an initiative launched by Amazon in 2010. It was launched to help mobile app developers do their work effectively and also help them build smarter apps.
This initiative lets mobile app builders utilizing similar API, to send push notifications to various platforms i.e Android, iOS, Fire OS, Windows phone.
They have very reputable companies as clients eg. Hike Messenger, Yelp, etc.
Features of Amazon SNS
- The message delivery protocols are flexible
- It has simple APIs
- It easily integrates with mobile applications.
- Top-level hardware infrastructure.
- It is not expensive.
- It operates a pay-as-you-go model.
Batch was created by Simon Dawlat in France in the year 2014. Amongst the services Batch offers the provision of push notification to help mobile app developers to track the push notifications of their competitors.
It provides its services free of charge. It presently has over 500 clients and over a hundred apps registered on its platform.
Features of Batch
- It provides users with a free trial.
- It has a high delivery speed.
- Frequency-based automatic user segments creation.
- Search engine to look up the extensive app push notifications database.
It is an initiative of IBM Inc. for sending Push Notification. It aids marketers to manage web and mobile Push Notifications making use of the client’s SDK’s, intuitive UI to monitor, configure, and send notifications.
Features of IBM Mobile Push Notification
- It is supported by IBM.
SendPulse is a marketing avenue that offers some services like SMS, bulk email, web, and mobile push notification services to the customers.
The push notifications services are meant to help mobile app developers get more traffic on their apps or websites.
Features of SendPulse
- Segmentation Personalization
- Flexible Pricing
- The campaign setup process is easy
- API for developers.
VWO Engage is a platform that helps marketers increase the traffic on their websites with the use of Push Notification. The push notification can be sent across various devices like smartphones, tablets, desktops, etc.
It has plans that cover everyone from companies to freelancers.
Features of VWO Engage
- It provides a free trial
- Provides demo on request
- The content of the Push Notification is very rich
- Integration with WordPress, Instapage, etc.
- Real-time analytics
- Advanced segmentation.
PushBots is a push notification service organization that was founded in Egypt in the year 2012. It allows developers to send push notifications on both desktop and mobile.
It helps developers to check and observe their user base and to communicate with their users on both web and mobile, it helps them track the success of these messages and it also automats messaging.
Features of PushBots
- It makes available a light messaging kit to connect a single SDK to its devices be it Android, iOS, and web apps.
- Light SDK
- Uses both web and mobile.
The technology of Push notifications has become a very vital instrument in the relationship and communication of the app and web developers and their customers. So as a developer or a marketer, effective use of Push Notifications through various push notifications services is highly advised to grow your business.
Have you used any of these tools? Share in the comment box your experience with which of them you’ve used.
Your suggestions will also be appreciated. Go explore and make more sales.